CSS Transitions - Only Complete Half of the Cycle

Starting to learn CSS Transitions and I have to say they are great!  When learning one thing that I encountered was that the transition would not smoothly rewind after completing half the cycle.  So for instance, smoothly changing the color to another, but when I remove the mouse from the element it reverts back without any transition.
  As I am sure most of you have guessed, I was not placing the transition elements in the correct spot.  I was placing them in the hover event, while they need to be in the default state.  Looks like translations need to put in the CSS event.
  Also, using -Prefix-Free makes all this stuff easier too, where you do not need to add the prefixes for each browser.

Ref:
https://www.sitepoint.com/community/t/webkit-transition-working-in-only-one-direction/7223/3
https://leaverou.github.io/prefixfree/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asp.net Publishing Broke Site - "App_WebReferences is not allowed because the application is precompiled"

Telerik - Custom Group Footers In RadGrid

Bootstrap Modal Popup is Grayed Out