MVC: Parser Error Message: Could not load type "X.Y"

After updating the .edmx file to include a couple more objects from the database, I started to get a strange error in the global.assax file stating it could not load the namespace of my project.  I tried many of the solutions on that page, but none helped me.

The solution to my problem was that the EF was renaming one of the objects to plural case so it added an "s".  I had a couple Linq statements that were erroring out after that.  Once I renamed that object back to what I wanted it the project worked fine.


http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1598829/parser-error-message-could-not-load-type-testmvcapplication-mvcapplication

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asp.net Publishing Broke Site - "App_WebReferences is not allowed because the application is precompiled"

Telerik - Custom Group Footers In RadGrid

Bootstrap Modal Popup is Grayed Out