Firefox Plugin: Color that Site!

A Coworker is messing with the colors of the development site and it now has an Extremely intense blue background. The footer now has a black background with brightly colored text.  I find that working on the site now is very uncomfortable and after a couple seconds my eyes start to water.  The text is also very hard to read now too.

Complained to him, but he may nor may not do anything about it.  SO. Found a nice tool https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/color-that-site/?src=api that allows me to modify the site css.  I just turned down the saturation all the way down then went to settings and set the scope to "domain" and I was set!  Very nice.  Now my eyes do not water.

Too bad it also does not change the site css back to the way it was.  Oh well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asp.net Publishing Broke Site - "App_WebReferences is not allowed because the application is precompiled"

Telerik - Custom Group Footers In RadGrid

Bootstrap Modal Popup is Grayed Out