Realized certain video files were not showing up even after going to File Management and Synching the folders. The dnn site you to set the acceptable file types.
So similar to other issues in the forums with other incompatible network adaptors the version of VMWare I had on my pc would not work with the version of VirtualBox 5.x well. I would get BDOS on waking up after Sleep, or sometimes after restarting or sometimes in the middle of working. My VMWare install was on a drive that died so the uninstall would not work through my Windows 7 machine. I had to go in and do a manual uninstall basically for the VMWare. I did not do a complete uninstall by messing with the registry, but I did stop the related Vmware services and uninstall the network drivers. After I did that no more blue screens of death . Edit: After a day or two. I started getting other errors. Darn. I have spent too much time on this, I think I am going to try and go back to VMWare.
It is not often when I have to go and create a DataGridView in Winforms so here are some notes. Sadly we are stuck in .net 2.0. I find it easier to add the columns manually through the designer that the datagridview will hold. Ids, text fields, buttons, etc. I have a custom CalendarColumn as well. The main fields of the columns in the dgv that are used are the HeaderText, Visible, DefaultCellStyle->Format, DataPropertyName, Name, AutoSizeMode, and Width. In case of Button UseColumnTextForButtonValue (remember to have the FlatStyle = Standard). When accessing data, the values could be nothing or DBNull.value, depending if it is a new row or not. So will need a lot of testing for DBNull or Nothing. Adding data to dgv could be done inside the dgv, but having fields outside to add to the grid is feasible as well. Modifing inside or outside grid can work. Deleting seems to work well inside. Rebinding works well after a changing...
As anyone that has dealt with this knows Telerik only supports a single Group or Header Template. So what happens when you want to change them? You really only have two options from what I have seen. The first option is to have something in the data that is brought back that you can use in the designer code in the form of a conditional. Too bad I do not see a way to check the data based on level like some sort of ParentID like some people have done. If the ParentID is null It would look something like below where you check it in the designer: < asp : Label runat = "server" ID = "Label2" Text = '<%# "Number of items in group: "+ (((GridGroupHeaderItem)Container).AggregatesValues["AvailableUnits"]) %>' Visible = '<%# ((((GridGroupHeaderItem)Container).AggregatesValues["AvailableUnits"]) != null)%>' > Or you can use the code behind to really get at the groupIDs like this per...
Comments
Post a Comment