As anyone that has dealt with this knows Telerik only supports a single Group or Header Template. So what happens when you want to change them? You really only have two options from what I have seen. The first option is to have something in the data that is brought back that you can use in the designer code in the form of a conditional. Too bad I do not see a way to check the data based on level like some sort of ParentID like some people have done. If the ParentID is null It would look something like below where you check it in the designer: < asp : Label runat = "server" ID = "Label2" Text = '<%# "Number of items in group: "+ (((GridGroupHeaderItem)Container).AggregatesValues["AvailableUnits"]) %>' Visible = '<%# ((((GridGroupHeaderItem)Container).AggregatesValues["AvailableUnits"]) != null)%>' > Or you can use the code behind to really get at the groupIDs like this per...
So similar to other issues in the forums with other incompatible network adaptors the version of VMWare I had on my pc would not work with the version of VirtualBox 5.x well. I would get BDOS on waking up after Sleep, or sometimes after restarting or sometimes in the middle of working. My VMWare install was on a drive that died so the uninstall would not work through my Windows 7 machine. I had to go in and do a manual uninstall basically for the VMWare. I did not do a complete uninstall by messing with the registry, but I did stop the related Vmware services and uninstall the network drivers. After I did that no more blue screens of death . Edit: After a day or two. I started getting other errors. Darn. I have spent too much time on this, I think I am going to try and go back to VMWare.
--delete x from select * from ( select *, rn=row_number() over (partition by amount, number order by id) from [exTable] --where exTable.number = '1019351' ) x where rn > 1;
Comments
Post a Comment